Partner with Us
Stadi za Maisha Educational Trust (SZMET) is a faith-based local charity that is dedicated to the well-being of children and youth education in Kenya. We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn and grow, regardless of their background. That’s why we provide educational programs and support services to children and youth in need.
We need your help to continue our work. As a partner, you can:
- Donate money to support our programs
- Provide in-kind donations of goods and services
- Volunteer your time to our organization
- Spread the word about our work
No matter how you choose to partner with us, you will be making a difference in the lives of children and youth in Kenya.
Here are some of the ways you can partner with us:
- Donate money – Your donation can help us provide educational programs, support services, and school supplies to children and youth in need.
- Provide in-kind donations – We are always in need of goods and services such as school supplies, computers, and teaching materials.
- Volunteer your time – Your time and skills can be invaluable to our organization. We need volunteers to teach English, mentor children, and help with our administrative tasks.
- Spread the word – Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about our work. Your help in raising awareness of our organization can make a big difference.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Stadi za Maisha Educational Trust. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Kenya.